They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and they're right. But they also say you never get a second chance at a first impression.
In our fast-paced world, when a reader browses for ebooks, they spend only a moment to decide which books to click on and which to ignore. Once they click on your book, it's up to you to intrigue them with an interesting blurb and the promise of a great read. But first you need to make a good first impression, and the way to do that is with a great cover.
I have years' worth of Photoshop experience, and am an avid reader -- I know what makes a book cover look professional, attractive and eye-catching.
I'd like to help you make a good first impression
BOOK COVER SERVICES:
- Custom-made ebook cover: $225
- Pre-made ebook cover: $55
- Print cover (adding spine and back to ebook cover): $55
- Cover design using image(s) provided by the customer: $150
- Return customers: 10% off second and all subsequent covers
- The Scribophile Discount: 20% off any cover purchased by an active member of Scribophile.com
- Bookmark, designed based on your book cover: $25
- Website header, designed based on your book cover: $25
- Website header, designed from scratch: $55
- Logo: $75
- Business card: $75
- Music album cover design: $150 for front cover only, $30 for back and spine, $25 for CD design
Payment via PayPal.